HLTAID011 - Provide First Aid
Onsite (Sydney Metro only). We come to you at your school or workplace.
Australian College of Nursing endorsed course.
Summer Special Sale today : $129 (Save 40% today - usually $215).
- We come to you
- We bring all the equipment
- Course consists of online learning + 1-day practical (usually 9am-3.30pm)
- Certificates issued digitally same day for competent students who have completed their online questions prior and are satisfactory in all practicals on the day
- Min number pre-paid participants = 10 or min cost if less than 10 participants = $1290
- Cost $129 pp (Save 40% today - usually $215)
- Organisers will have access to a Client Portal where they can input participant details and keep track of their certificates
HLTAID011Provide First Aid
(also known as Senior first aid or level 2)
1 Day - Includes:
HLTAID009 Provide CPR
and HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support
- how to properly assess an emergency situation
- CPR techniques on adults and infants
- using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- first aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
- managing medical conditions such as anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures
- managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
- infection control procedures
- managing exposure to extreme temperatures
- administering first aid for eye & soft tissue injuries
- assessing and moving sick & injured
- legal responsibilities of a first aider
- basic anatomy and physiology
- managing shock
- and much, much more!
We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 91399)
1-Day Course with 3 Units of Competency
1-day course with 3 Units of Competency from the new HLT Health Training Package recorded on your Statement of Attainment issued the same day:
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support (BELS)
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid (supersedes HLTAID003)
Our course is flexible in delivery and comprises a pre-course online component followed by our 1 day in-class practical course. The pre-study consists of multiple choice questions which can be done online.
Pre-study takes on average 3-5 hours. 95% of students prefer the online method (as opposed to attending another day) as it is convenient and cost effective.
USI Number Requirements
All students doing nationally recognised training from January 1, 2018 need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). For more details and to create a USI go to the Government USI site here. https://www.usi.gov.au/your-usi/create-usi
We are unable to refund monies for students who do not turn up for first aid classes or decide at a later date after booking that they do not want to attend. Changes to class times are allowed, but not within 48 hours of the class commencing.
Pricing and Minimum Numbers
Email us below to register your interest along with date options for us to consider:
Quick Enquiry Form
Please complete the form below to submit your enquiry: