HLTAID003 Provide first aid - Central Coast CBD
(sometimes known as Senior first aid, level 2 first aid etc)
We do not cancel classes. They are guaranteed to run on the day you book.
HLTAID003 Provide first aid. This is the current government approved course and the generalist first aid course that employers in Australia require. HLTFA301B, HLTFA301C, HLTFA311A have now all been superseded. See http://training.gov.au/Training/Details/HLTAID003
Get the latest thinking in First Aid and manage an emergency with confidence.
Australian College of Nursing endorsed course.
Autumn Special Sale today : $99 (Save 40% today - usually $165).
Scroll down for Central Coast CBD dates
Includes: Provide CPR and Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- how to properly assess an emergency situation
- CPR techniques on adults and infants
- using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- first aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
- managing medical conditions such as anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures
- managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
- infection control procedures
- managing exposure to extreme temperatures
- administering first aid for eye & soft tissue injuries
- assessing and moving sick & injured
- legal responsibilities of a first aider
- basic anatomy and physiology
- managing shock
- and much, much more!
We are a Nationally Recognised Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 91399).
1-day course with 3 Units of Competency from the new HLT Health Training Package recorded on your Statement of Attainment issued the same day:
- HLTAID001 Provide CPR
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
Our course is flexible in delivery and comprises a pre-course online component followed by our 1 day in-class practical course. The pre-study consists of 100 MCQs which can be done online.
Pre-study takes on average 1-2 hours. 95% of students prefer the online method (as opposed to attending another day) as it is convenient and cost effective.
Our First Aid and CPR classes are the same as St Johns and Red Cross
We run the same government and workplace-accredited classes. CBD College is a 100% Australian owned training organisation. Our training programs are nationally accredited with ASQA. We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO ID: 91399).
USI Number Requirements
All students doing nationally recognised training from January 1, 2018 need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). For more details and to create a USI go to the Government USI site here. https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi
First Aid classes run from 9am to 3:30pm. Classes every week of the year.
Where do I go to attend the first aid course?
We are located Shop 2, 203 The Entrance Road Erina 2250
We are unable to refund monies for students who do not turn up for first aid classes or decide at a later date after booking that that they do not want to attend. Changes to class times are allowed, but not within 48 hours of the class commencing.