HLTAID003 - Provide first aid - Liverpool
Australian College of Nursing endorsed course.
Summer Special Sale Today: $79 (Save 40% today - usually $135).
Scroll down for Liverpool CBD dates
HLTAID003 Provide first aid
(also known as Senior first aid or level 2)
1 Day - Includes:
HLTAID001 Provide CPR
and HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
- how to properly assess an emergency situation
- CPR techniques on adults and infants
- using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- first aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
- managing medical conditions such as anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures
- managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
- infection control procedures
- managing exposure to extreme temperatures
- administering first aid for eye & soft tissue injuries
- assessing and moving sick & injured
- legal responsibilities of a first aider
- basic anatomy and physiology
- managing shock
- and much, much more!
We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 91399).
1-Day Course with 3 Units of Competency
1-day course with 3 Units of Competency from the new HLT Health Training Package recorded on your Statement of Attainment issued the same day:
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support (BELS)
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid (supersedes HLTFA301B, HLTFA301C, HLTFA311A)
Our course is flexible in delivery and comprises a pre-course online component followed by our 1 day in-class practical course. The pre-study consists of 100 MCQs which can be done online.
Pre-study takes on average 3-5 hours. 95% of students prefer the online method (as opposed to attending another day) as it is convenient and cost effective.
First Aid classes run from 9am to 3:30pm. Classes every week of the year.
Where do I go to attend the first aid course?
We are located just near Westfield Liverpool Shop 1, 19a-21 Northumberland St, Liverpool.
USI Number Requirements
All students doing nationally recognised training from January 1, 2018 need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). For more details and to create a USI go to the Government USI site here. https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi
We are unable to refund monies for students who do not turn up for first aid classes or decide at a later date after booking that they do not want to attend. Changes to class times are allowed, but not within 48 hours of the class commencing.
Available dates are below - please allow time for them to load - call 1300 628 299 if you cannot see the dates.