HLTAID011 - Provide First Aid - New South Wales
Australian College of Nursing endorsed course.
Summer Special Sale today : $129 (Save 40% today - usually $215).
Sydney, Parramatta, Hornsby, Liverpool, Penrith, Wollongong, Central Coast, Newcastle
HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
(also known as Senior first aid or level 2)
1 Day - Includes:
HLTAID009 Provide CPR
and HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support
- how to properly assess an emergency situation
- CPR techniques on adults and infants
- using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- first aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
- managing medical conditions such as anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures
- managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
- infection control procedures
- managing exposure to extreme temperatures
- administering first aid for eye & soft tissue injuries
- assessing and moving sick & injured
- legal responsibilities of a first aider
- basic anatomy and physiology
- managing shock
- and much, much more!
We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 91399).
1-Day Course with 3 Units of Competency
1-day course with 3 Units of Competency from the new HLT Health Training Package recorded on your Statement of Attainment issued the same day:
- HLTAID009 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- HLTAID010 Provide basic emergency life support (BELS)
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid (supersedes HLTAID003)
Anyone with a fever or history of fever and acute respiratory infection (with at least one of the following symptoms: shortness of breath, cough or sore throat) should also defer enrolment until they are well.
Our course is flexible in delivery and comprises a pre-course online component followed by our 1 day in-class practical course. The pre-study consists of multiple choice questions which can be done online.
Pre-study takes on average 3-5 hours. 95% of students prefer the online method (as opposed to attending another day) as it is convenient and cost effective.
Our first aid classes run from 9am to 3:30pm. We run classes every week of the year.
Where do I go to attend the first aid course?
Sydney CBD: Level 4, 10 Quay Street, Haymarket NSW 2000.
Newcastle CBD: Second Floor, 376 Hunter Street, Newcastle, NSW, 2300.
Parramatta CBD: Suite 103, Level 1, 96 Phillip St, Parramatta (on the Parramatta river near the ferry terminal).
Penrith CBD: Suite 2003A, Level 2, Borec House, 21-55 Station Street, Penrith, NSW 2750
Hornsby CBD: Miller Noyce House, Suite 2, Level 2, 45-47 Hunter Street, Hornsby NSW 2077
Liverpool CBD: Just near Westfield Liverpool at Shop 1, 19a-21 Northumberland Street, Liverpool.
Wollongong CBD: Suite 3, Level 1, The Telstra Bldg., 304 Crown Street, Wollongong, NSW 2500 (entrance to building on Railway Pde).
Central Coast CBD: Shop 2, 203 The Entrance Road Erina 2250.
USI Number Requirements
All students doing nationally recognised training from January 1, 2018 need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). For more details and to create a USI go to the Government USI site here https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi
We are unable to refund monies for students who do not turn up for first aid classes or decide at a later date after booking that they do not want to attend. Changes to class times are allowed, but not within 48 hours of the class commencing.
Available dates are below - please allow time for them to load - call 1300 628 299 if you cannot see the dates.
Quick Enquiry Form
Please complete the form below to submit your enquiry: