HLTAID003 - Provide first aid - New South Wales
Australian College of Nursing endorsed course.
Summer Special Sale (Save 40% Today!)
Sydney, Parramatta, Hornsby, Liverpool, Penrith, Wollongong, Central Coast, Newcastle
HLTAID003 Provide first aid
(also known as Senior first aid or level 2)
1 Day - Includes:
HLTAID001 Provide CPR
and HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support
- how to properly assess an emergency situation
- CPR techniques on adults and infants
- using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- first aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
- managing medical conditions such as anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures
- managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
- infection control procedures
- managing exposure to extreme temperatures
- administering first aid for eye & soft tissue injuries
- assessing and moving sick & injured
- legal responsibilities of a first aider
- basic anatomy and physiology
- managing shock
- and much, much more!
We are a Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 91399).
1-Day Course with 3 Units of Competency
1-day course with 3 Units of Competency from the new HLT Health Training Package recorded on your Statement of Attainment issued the same day:
- HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support (BELS)
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid (supersedes HLTFA301B, HLTFA301C, HLTFA311A)
Our course is flexible in delivery and comprises a pre-course online component followed by our 1 day in-class practical course. The pre-study consists of 100 MCQs which can be done online.
Pre-study takes on average 3-5 hours. 95% of students prefer the online method (as opposed to attending another day) as it is convenient and cost effective.
Our first aid classes run from 9am to 3:30pm and 4pm to 10pm. We run classes every week of the year.
Where do I go to attend the first aid course?
Sydney CBD: Suite 17, Level 10, The Dymocks Building, 428 George St, Sydney.
Newcastle CBD: Second Floor, 376 Hunter Street, Newcastle.
Parramatta CBD: Ground Floor Suite 1, 11 Parkes Street, Harris Park
Penrith CBD: Suite 2, Level 1 (iWORK), The Tattersalls Centre, 95B Station Sreet, Penrith NSW 2750
Hornsby CBD: Level 4, Westfield Professional Suites, Westfield Hornsby, 236 Pacific Hwy, Hornsby
Liverpool CBD: Shop 1, 19a-21 Northumberland St, Liverpool (Westfield Liverpool)
Wollongong CBD: Suite 3, Level 1, 304 Crown Street, Wollongong, NSW 2500
Central Coast CBD: Shop 2, 203 The Entrance Road Erina 2250
We are unable to refund monies for students who do not turn up for first aid classes or decide at a later date after booking that they do not want to attend. Changes to class times are allowed, but not within 48 hours of the class commencing.
Quick Enquiry Form
Please complete the form below to submit your enquiry: